In today's global competitive climate, with more sophisticated consumers and distribution channels, it is more challenging than ever for organizations to chart their future growth strategies. A.T. Kearney combines predictive analytics with consumer behavior marketing to help our clients address their strategic business issues. We develop long-term, sustainable processes to drive margins, effectiveness and efficiencies for our clients using our Growth and Marketing Analytics (GMA) approach.
A.T. Kearney addresses four key questions to help clients identify and develop new growth opportunities, improve revenues and optimize sales: Where to play? What to offer? Who to target? How to execute? We work collaboratively with our clients to answer these questions—leveraging superior data, solutions and innovative analytical capabilities to develop long-term, strategic and sustainable growth plans.
- Future Growth Framework
- Marketing and Sales Effectiveness
- Customer Analytics
- Analytics Enabled Pricing
- CI Transformation
- Analytics Transformation
- Consumer First Complexity and Inventory Management
- Predictive Medicine
- Provides predictive and optimal decision making with higher probability of success
- Reveals forward-thinking and deeper understanding of growth potential
- Maximizes revenue and profit potential
What makes the A.T. Kearney PAS approach different?
- Delivers long-term solutions with a repeatable process plan
- Offers hands-on operating model, allowing side-by-side collaboration with clients
- Provides unique utilization and advanced predictive foresight approaches
- Offers deep industry and category expertise and a global footprint